Monday, September 13, 2010

Thousand years ago? SUPER OUTDATED post *lol* Who cares anyway? This is my blog! :D

A month ago, WTM and me went to FUNFAIR! ♥ It's so obvious that this is my idea *lol* Cause I wanna go for Ferris Wheel ♪~♫~♪~啦~♫~啦~♫~♫~ 啦~ Who says adult cannot go for Ferris wheel!? This is our third ferris wheel ride ♥ When will be the forth? Ooppss! WTM's gonna kill me *ngek ngek ngek*


I love you WTM! He ngek ngek wanna get a ride even though he's very scared of the height. You're my man! *lol*



Okay, this is totally insane! They fly to the roof! EEEeerr T.T




Fighting in it was super fun! Muahahahaa XD

Oh yeahhh! Another story. My chin is healed! :] And I'm kinda "wan gak", cause I was using back the same product just now *lol* My skin didn't hurt, cause I put it on for like about 5 minutues only, just a little bit irritation on the skin, it's fine :D I think I'll continue use that product? Yea yea yea I'm siao XD

It looks kinda bad right? It was one week ago.

WTM's rest day has changed to weekend this week. He asked me to take leave to accompany him. I may take half day on Thursday to go back and see him ♥ Manager is on leave today! Don't know whether will it be too late to apply tomorrow /___\

Continue to update WTM's accounts or to watch "Lie to me"? I finish all the AP and AR, I left only petty cash recon and bank recon. WTM? Drama? WTM!? Drama!? Drama!? WTM!? Drama!!? Drama!? YEAHHHH DRAMA!!! Muahahahahahaaaa~~ I'm just too obsessed with "Lie to me"! Dr. Lightman here I come~~~~~

Ciao ♥

No comments: