Thursday, September 23, 2010


Hu la la~ WTM and I never been to KTV for quite some time, so KTV session for last weekend.

If you know me well, you will know that I prefer songs from male singer rather than female. My favourite playback nowadays is 旧伤from黄靖伦, but too sad, I couldn't find this song in KTV!

A new belt and flora tops from Cotton On

I love this belt, the color suits to any high waist pants. That's so retro =)


WTM is so old, kept yawning after few songs!



Flora top Flora background. I am so purple :]








Spot WTM's differences? Yeaaap, I applied make up on his face! *lol*

After the KTV session, off to Puteri Wangsa for the yummy Indo Prawns *drooool* I love thier fried sweet bread with Indo prawns curry, that's super *thumbup* Indo Prawns lover? Get the exact location from me, you will love it =]



No comments: