Friday, November 5, 2010

WTM Birthday Trip

WTM's birthday on 22/10, I took one day leave and spent a great weekend with him.

We decided to have a short weekend getaway.

Beautiful Friday Morning. Breakfast is a M-U-S-T.








Work issue spoiled my Friday morning mood. Fortunately, things get resolved very fast =)


Beginning of the journey. I love the chats.






You look so oily WTM



Working for WTM in the car.








We reached about 1pm, it was quite late than we expected *lol* We quickly rushed to Cold Storage to get the ingredient for our lunch ♥



Ham, lettuce, mayo, canned beans, sauces, cherry tomatoes, sausage, prata, dessert and olive oil ♥



Checked into Micasa afterwards.


We hardly to stay in the same hotel twice. But Micasa is too cosy! We could barely get out of bed and were reluctant to step out of our room.




Take 1




Take 2 (Stupid look =P)




Take 3. Finally, a good one.




BB promised to cook for lunch. He'd make it! And it tastes extraordinary nice *lol* I mean I never thought that it could be so nice *thumb up*





Waiting for the lunch




WTM: "Ohh shit, toooo much oil!"


Me: "OMG! Tooooo oily! Eeeee~"


WTM was cooking very seriously, and I kacau kacau at his back *grin*




Tadaaaa~ Not bad huh? It's weird to have this for lunch, but we had to reserve our dinner for some other fooooood




*lol* terbalik! Forget about it, I'm lazy to rotate =P







After lunch, took a nap, then went down to swimming pool. WTM didn't swim, cause it was raining. He would turn into purple man if he jumped into water *lol* Oops! I spread his secret again *grin*



Where got people wearing shoes to swimming pool one? hahahaaaa


I swam for a while, then went back to hotel room to wash up to get ready for dinner at downtown Hartamas.




Ghost!!




Couch potato!







Why guys always needed so many phones? O____o




Blazer - Bugis Village


Top - Bugis Village


Podka dots skirt - Bugis Village!!


I ♥ Bugis Village *lol*






We headed to Souled out for WTM's birthday dinner, cause I was craving for thier Carbonara!! Thier Carbonara is the BEST!


*droooooooool*





WTM's Marinara also not bad. The mussels are as big as my palm! *lol* I'm just joking. Alright, not funny xP








Pizzaaaaaaaaaaaa ♥ WTM only had 2 pieces, I had at least 5 pieces! I will never trust his words again *sobbb*





Full house! The staff are friendly and nice. They're like your friends rather than the servers. They danced together with the customers around the tables. Thier uniforms are cute, kind of Irish countryside. But too bad they changed it already when I wanted to take a photo with them =(




BB's birthday cake. I'm sorry it's too small =( Better than nothing *love*






The staff insists putting the candle in front of me, he said it looks much romantic = =



After a very contented dinner, headed to Genting!




View from The Coffee Beans. Hardly to see such a clear view from there, fog-less and cloudless!




A winner and a loser. Guess who?


We left Genting very early, not expected. No luck for the night, so we better stop betting anymore. We bought some beer back to hotel, as WTM suggested.


The other day, got up of bed earlier than WTM to prepare for breakfast.





It's been ages since I cooked. It was fun! Especially when you're preparing it for someone.





Waiting for WTM to go down to pool

Chill'ed for about an hour before we left to town.





He'd really fall alseep





New maxi dress. Love it.



Green tea is my all time favourite. It makes me feel healthy




Love him

WTM knows I was craving for Teppanyaki, so Teppanyaki for lunch =) Anyway it tastes so-so only ler, Times Square one nicer!




Shopped for the whole day. Walked from Sungei Wang to Lot 10 then to Pavillion.

Stopped at Starbucks for Mocha Frap. It was very tiring.


Back to hotel after dinner at Jalan Pahang. Restored our energy before heading to Bangsar at night.




Ready to go out for some drink!


Went down to the pool to take a night view shoot. It's beautiful, isn't it?

Brought WTM to Bangsar. But ended up drinking in The Curve area. Our craving for beer was settled in Library. Well, not the library which full of books, it's LIBRARY which is full of liquor and beer hahaaa~


Two pints of Hoegaarden




Obviously, 1 pint of beer could never satisfy me. We decided to go elsewhere. We walked to Laundry Bar, but it was closing. So we drove to Ecobar which is somewhere nearer to our location. Unfortunately it was CLOSED!! Urgggggghhh I was so sad! How come pub/bar/club in PJ close at such early time! It was only 2pm! It would be too late if we wanna to go back to any of KL's bars =( We went to SS2 to have supper instead *sad*

The last day.

After checked out from hotel, we went to Full House in KL. It was a surprise, I never know that Full House has a new outlet in KL, just somewhere near to KLCC. I saw it when we were driving into a small road to Jalan Pahang. I always wanted to bring WTM to Full House in PJ ngau che shui, but I couldn't remember the way.

Thier deco is nice as usual.







I should have buy this! *regret*


Look like a pervert *lol*




I never tried food in Full House before, so we decided to settle our lunch here. It didn't disappoint us, the food is super nice!! We were very satisfied.





Mushroom soup




My butter clams pasta. Bravo!!





My silly bb


WTM's Teriyaki Hamburger



MiniCooper at the backyard


After the lunch, shopping spree at Midvalley and The Gardens.


High tea in Delicious. So difficult to get a table over there! *eyes rolled*

Nothing to get in Mid Valley and The Gardens, we headed to One Utama.


One Utama Rainforest


Take 1: Sleeping?


Take 2: Woke up?


Take 3: Finally, a normal take!

After an exhausted shopping day, we left to Hartamas for our Korean BBQ dinner. We didn't really know which Korean restaurant is nice actually, cause there are a few over there! My friend recommended once to me, but I don't remember which one of these. So we just randomly walked into one of the restaurants. It was an very authentic korean restaurant, owned by a korean couple.

Yummy!





After dinner, going home lar~

A long long tunnel


End of a happy journey =)

No comments: