Sunday, October 10, 2010

Le Masquerade Night

Our D & D night at Novotel Hotel. Everyone was very excited about it. We had the permission to off to home early at 3pm on that day. But everybody seemed to be mood-less to work at all *lol* We talking about the attire, trying to be creative and working hard on our mask. Mystic mystic mystic, it's all bout mysterious. May, Mandy, Charlene and I went to the costume shop to look for costume a week before. But nothing seemed to be suitable for the theme. These are too exaggerate. I just want something simple. So I bought a normal but not-too-simple or too-much-attention dress. I don't wanna be over-dressed. And LUCKILY we didn't rent the costume, cause our initial definition of "masquerade" was seemed like different from the committee members ahahaaaa *sweat*

I didn't really deco my mask. Cause I thought no one was gonna deco it. But everybody did it on the last day in the office. So I was kinda panic, cause I had no idea how to start with. Blink blink and gold color came to my mind when I think about mystic. So I decided to do it when I get home, since I have some material at home. However, I was kinda rush in the end, cause I spent too much time on last minites shopping for my D&D! My time was running out by the time I dressed up and done with my make up. I only used less than half an hour to deco my mask. I could make it better =(

Here are some of the photos taken in the night.
I should have bring my own camera, super regret!

Vanessa and I




Vanessa and Anna. Anna's mask is glamorous!


Rachel and I. She's the girl who sitting next to me in the office. And she's the first person to talk to me on my first day =) Anyway, what May was doing at the back? hahaa~


Lee Hoeng



Engelbert. He looks smart with the blazer. He was nominated for the Male Best Dress for the night.


Our cute and funny Florence


We were looking at the photos taken. It was so crowded outside the ball room


My slight improved mask with feathers added on. They provided a counter for mask deco


Ohhh I hadn't ready yet! Too many camera to focus on.


Mr. Foong at the back. He is so cute hahahaa~


They hired photographer and had a photo booth at the corner. The printed photos are free.


Colleagues who are sitting at my side in the office. Too bad Charlene couldn't attend it that night =(


Mandy, I and May. We went out for lunch everyday. No bored days with them in the office, cause they're funny ♥




Trina, Lynn, Kim Seng, Mandy and May. JH and TM were in another table =(






Mr. Sim! Our boss. He looks like Jason in the Friday of 13th that night hahaaa~





Our door gift




Three girls from our department were nominated for Female Best Dress! ~


Mandy's, May's and mine =)


I got the voucher from the lucky draw! Ivy got the camera! And someone else got the Ipadddddddd!! Arrghhhh~ At least I got the $50 voucher, better than nothing =)

Enjoyed ourselves to the max for the night! Especially when playing all kind of games. We were divided into two teams. Half of the tables is Baker Team, and I was in another half - Tilly Team. We were super high when we playing the rock band game. 4 persons in each team went on stage and pretended they're some kind of rock band. The winner would go to the team with the most enthusiastic response. Can you imagine 7 tables of people rushed up to the stage at the same time, crowded around the front of it, screamed and danced together with our team members who we barely know each other, how fun! We were actually very far behind in the game, but we were the winner of the night because of this game, we got 15,000 points in the game! Woooohoooooo~

But, no gifts for the winner *lol*

No comments: