Sunday, September 5, 2010

I never realised the picture that I posted in previous post was actually uploaded before *lol* Only aware of this when I read back the previous entries! All due to my laziness to upload the photos. I have plenty of photos which are yet to upload, so I thought that picture is one of these =D

It's Sunday! Definitely monday blue will hit me tomorrow. This whole week doesn't seem like a good week to me. I have an outjob at Raffles Place. I hate to go there =( Cause I hate that particular accounts. It's messy and they're using kinda complicated internal system. The person who handed it over to me had already left my company. I got no one to refer to whenever I face the difficulty =( They just changed the engagement from yearly to monthly recently despite the higher fee is payable. How I wish they would reject the proposal! Nightmare is about to begin.

No comments: