Friday, September 24, 2010

A busy yet happy F R I D A Y for me. I've been rushing payroll for the whole morning. Most of the time assisting Vanessa in Svenson. She is still new for payroll and kinda blur on the processing and reading the reports. I was confused by all kinds of reports printed by her as well, cause it was like one doesn't tally with another one and also to the softcopy when it supposed to be all tally hahaaa~ Anyway, I think we both resolve most of the puzzle already. I hope I did help her to understand it better =)

After complete my 2-weeks-VPM, rushed to bank to get some stuff done, then off to Orchard to help WTM's brother-in-law getting the bag. He's so sweet, he know that his wife wanted to get a Gucci handbag so much, so he secretly asked me to get it from SG for him. WTM's sister was so surprised when she saw the bag (Well according to WTM, cause I was sleeping in the room when they showed it to her! *herrrrm*)




I was carrying this huge paper bag back to JB. It's very very very big and inconvenient especially when I was in the checkpoint!




I love this bag so much. It's sweet! But we think it is too young and looks too much like a fake one


We saw a very nice wallet too. Something similar, but it was in baby pink if I'm not wrong? But I couldn't find the one with baby pink in its webpage.

Everything in the GUCCI seems so tempting!!

Control control control!!!!

Can I have that baby pink wallet? *grin*

No comments: